Safer and Faster Healing of Tissue Injuries
Leheal is a unique vegetarian combination of Trypsin, Bromelain, Rutoside and Papain.
Leheal offers safer and faster healing of acute tissue injuries (sports injuries and surgical wounds) and is proven to be safe and effective for long term use in arthritis.
- Relief from Pain and Inflammation – Inhibits Prostaglandins and Enhances Prostacyclin 1
- Accelerates tissue repair and healing – Proteolysis helps to clear cellular debris 2
- Inhibits the clotting cascade intermediates – Limits formation of fibrin 1,2
- Inhibits platelet aggregation and reduces capillary permeability – Improves circulation 1,2
- As effective as NSAIDs (Diclofenac) for Knee Osteoarthritis in human clinical trials 1,3,4,5
- Papain increases the efficacy of antibiotics by average 50%. 2
- No risk of Gastrointestinal or Cardiovascular side effects, compared to NSAIDs 1
Ref 1: Kaur et al Journal of Drug Delivery & Therapeutics; 2014, 4(1), 108-110
Ref 2: Shahid S, Role of Systemic Enzymes in infection, WebmedCentral, WMC002495
Ref 3: Bolten WW, Arthritis, Volume 2015, Article ID 251521
Ref 4: Akhtar NM, Clin Rheumatol (2004) 23: 410–415
Ref 5: Shanta BK: Int. Journal of Current Advanced Research 2015, Vol 4(12); p 545-548